Lx3122hf-Im-B High Quality Uninversal Thermoformer for Any Use
|FOB Price:||US $89,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $89,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LX3122HF-IM-B
- Column number: Four Column
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Automation: Automatic
- Shaping Mode: Thermoforming
- Trademark: LX
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84774000
- Certification: CE
- Molding Method: Pressing
- Computerized: Computerized
- Driven Type: Electric
- Raw Material: PP PS
- Transport Package: Wooden Case and Plastic Film
- Origin: China
BRIEF*Video link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/YbFpssK2NMw
HF-IM thermoformer is a trim-in-place type thermoforming machine which takes advantage of mould with rules steel knife for performing forming and cutting in the same station. and the second and the third cut-station are available for performing fuction of post-trim and hole-punch.
it is perfect for making part of PP PET PS etc and completely automatically produces disposable rectangular or square or round shaped roll-edged containers and trays with forming, trimming, and stacking conveying on one operation cycle.
Design FeatureUse Steel-Rule-knife for performing forming and cutting in the same station
Trim-in-place for processing PP PET PS PVC BOPS material etc. specially perfect for PP .
Second cut-press and Third cut-press are available for hole punching and post-trim
Automatic stacking ,counting unit and conveying system
Trim-in-place for parts with rolled edge (turn-down lip)
Technology of trim-in-place brings a neat and identical trimming(cutting)
Plug assistant for deep forming of draw
Floating knife and free knife are available for post-trimming film with high shrinkage rate.
Extra Contact Heat plate for Minimizing power consumption is available.
|Mould Area||800*600mm Max. .|
|Depth of Draw under sheet||120 mm Max (others at request)|
|Depth of Draw above sheet||30 mm Max. (others at request)|
|Suitable material||PP PET PS PVC BOPS|
|Sheet Width||460- 850 mm|
|Material Thickness Range||0.2-1.5mm|
|Material Roll Diameter||1000 Max|
|Dry run Speed||45cycles/min Max.|
|Power Supply||3-N AC380V±15V ,(others at request)|
|Air Consumption||2500 Liters/min|
|Cooling Water Consumption||13 Liters/min 15° - 20°C|
1.What can IM Model do?
It produces clamshell,container,lid, tray and dish with rolled-lip
2.What material IM mdoel can process?
It can mainly process PP PET BOPS PS PVC sheet
3.What is MAX. speed of praticl production?
As far as we tested, it is 33cycles/min for 0.2mm PET . for higher speed , we still need more testing
4.What is Trim-in-place and what is post-trim?
Trim-in-place means forming and cutting inside the same mould .
Post-trim means cutting after forming.
5.what is different among IM 2in1 ,IM 3in1 and IM 4in1?
*IM-2in1 does forming and cutting in the same station with steel-rule-knife.
It can makes any packaging if there is no requirement of making holes on it.
*IM-3in1=IM-2in1+ second cut-press , it can do trim-in-place process and post-trim process . it means it can do cutting after forming station and in forming station.
*IM-4in1=IM-2in1 +second cut-press +thrid cut-press, it can do trim-in-place and post-trim process and also do hole-punching .
6. what is the advantage of trim-in-place ?
* bring indentical trimming for parts made in film with high shrinkage rate like pure PP .
* no wasting time on adjustting accuracy of trimming
*no wasting money to make an independent cutting tool
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Make drawings of your project for your approval after receiving your samples
2. Provide mould drawings .
3. Provide electric diagram .
4.provide drawings of sensor layout, pneumatic layout, sensor layout and motor layout
5.provide picture of labeling of all electric parts and pneumatic parts.
6. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system an and Security conforming to CE ;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. we can offer a full training in our factory on operation and maintain
2. Installation and commissioning in buyer's factory is available with all cost caused by visit on buyer's account.
3. The warranty is one year. And after one year of warranty, service is still available with cost on buyer's account if it
involves parts changing.