Tilt-Mold Thermoforming Machine for Disposable Cup
|FOB Price:||US $89,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $89,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LX700
- Column number: Four Column
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Automation: Automatic
- Shaping Mode: Thermoforming
- Trademark: LX
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84774000
- Certification: CE
- Molding Method: Pressing
- Computerized: Computerized
- Driven Type: Electric
- Raw Material: PP PS
- Transport Package: Wooden Case and Plastic Film
- Origin: China
LX 700 thermoforming machine produces Disposable cups, containers, and lids etc completely automatically with forming, cutting, stacking, counting and conveying in one machine.
·High Speed of 25-30cycles/min
·Take advantage of Tilting Movement of the Forming table, destacking from mould
·Servo Plug assist reduces minimizing energy use on press and saving time of adjustment
·Reliable Germany 4 Cam System, driven by Frequency inverter saving energy
·Two Different speeds can be set and performed in the very same cycle for better quality of finished product
·Two Edge heating zones and oven can move forwards and backwards
·Touch screen and programmable PLC control
·Precise index accuracy utilizing Servo drive system, minimizing plastic scrap
·Retractable, independently operated upper and lower ovens
·Module temperature control ensures precise temperature accuracy and easy operation
·Accessing to all digitalized functions by pressing touch screen
·Highly automatic stacking and counting system
·Automatic central lubrication
·Cam-controlled drive technology ensures 100% precise repetition of each cycle
·Highly stressed parts are of very robust design, with lower table and frames made of casting.
·Little maintenance effort required and long intervals between maintenances
·Most of Components are from multi-national suppliers assures a reliability and worldwide compatibility.
·Loading unit: Tilt-mold thermofroming unit
·Stacking and Counting unit Scrap rewinding unit
·Travaling crane: Servo plug assist
·Servo Index Servo Press (for LX700 servo type )
·Servo Tilting (for LX700 servo type) Edge heating zones
·Suitable material: PP PS PET PVC
·Forming Area: 260x680mm maximum
·Dry Run Speed: 30cycles/min Max.
|Forming area||700*350mm/720X420mm Max.|
|Depth of Draw||180-200 mm maximum|
|Suitable material||PP PS PET PVC sheet|
|Sheet Width||370- 680 mm maximum|
|Material Thickness Range||0.3-2.0mm|
|Material Roll Diameter||1000 maximum|
|Dry Run Speed||40cycles/min Max.|
|Power Supply||3-N AC380V±15V|
|Heating Power||93 Kilowatts/hr|
|Air Consumption||2500 Liters/min|
|Cooling Water Consumption||13 Liters/min @ 15° - 20° C|
What can IM Model do?
It produces clamshell,container,lid, tray and dish with rolled-lip
What material IM mdoel can process?
It can mainly process PP PET BOPS PS PVC sheet
What is MAX. speed of praticl production?
As far as we tested, it is 33cycles/min for 0.2mm PET . for higher speed , we still need more testing
What is Trim-in-place and what is post-trim?
Trim-in-place means forming and cutting inside the same mould .
Post-trim means cutting after forming.
what is different among IM 2in1 ,IM 3in1 and IM 4in1?
*IM-2in1 does forming and cutting in the same station with steel-rule-knife.
It can makes any packaging if there is no requirement of making holes on it.
*IM-3in1=IM-2in1+ second cut-press , it can do trim-in-place process and post-trim process . it means it can do cutting after forming station and in forming station.
*IM-4in1=IM-2in1 +second cut-press +thrid cut-press, it can do trim-in-place and post-trim process and also do hole-punching .
6. what is the advantage of trim-in-place ?
* bring indentical trimming for parts made in film with high shrinkage rate like pure PP .
* no wasting time on adjustting accuracy of trimming
*no wasting money to make an independent cutting tool
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Make drawings of your project for your approval after receiving your samples
2. Provide mould drawings .
3. Provide electric diagram .
4.provide drawings of sensor layout, pneumatic layout, sensor layout and motor layout
5.provide picture of labeling of all electric parts and pneumatic parts.
6. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system an and Security conforming to CE ;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. we can offer a full training in our factory on operation and maintain
2. Installation and commissioning in buyer's factory is available with all cost caused by visit on buyer's account.
3. The warranty is one year. And after one year of warranty, service is still available with cost on buyer's account if it
involves parts changing.